INFORMATIVE, INSIGHTFUL AND AFFORDABLE
The road to success in a rapidly-changing motor world remains anything but smooth, and technology continues to disrupt.
The motor insurance market will have to innovate like never before in order to serve the customers of today and tomorrow:
- What impact will robotics and artificial intelligence have on our industry?
- What challenges do the current consultations and proposed regulatory changes throw out?
- What is the impact on vehicle repair networks of more sophisticated technology?
- What data needs to be shared, and where do we start and stop?
- Where are vehicle manufacturers at with autonomous vehicles?
- What is the role of motor within the sharing economy?
- One year from eCall, are insurers set to lose control of claims from 2018?
- Are we prepared for cyber attacks and the risks of car hacking?
- How will tomorrow's customer buy insurance?
Debate these issues and many more with your peers - join us in London for the premier event in the motor insurance calendar.
For more information, contact us here.
Follow us @Insurance_Post
Tweets by #PostMotor